As a group
- Have a (Non-voting) seat on the LEA’s Standing Advisory Committee for Religious Education.
- Meet monthly on Zoom, for discussions and socials when Covid limitations allow.
- Offer speakers to schools for assemblies and RE classes.
- Provide displays for public libraries, etc.
- Keep in touch via e-mail or newsletter.
- Keep a watchful eye on local news, providing a Humanist viewpoint where necessary.
- Made donations in 2022 to the Humanist Schools in Uganda, St Petroc’s, Cornwall Air Ambulance, Falmouth and Penryn Welcome
and to food banks in Truro, St Ives, Penzance and Pool.