As a group
- We offer non-religious funerals, weddings and baby naming ceremonies conducted by our trained ceremonies officiants.
- Have a (Non-voting) seat on the LEA’s Standing Advisory Committee for Religious Education.
- Meet monthly, for discussions and regular socials.
- Offer speakers to schools for assemblies and RE classes.
- Provide displays for public libraries, etc.
- Keep in touch via e-mail or newsletter.
- Keep a watchful eye on local news, providing a Humanist viewpoint where necessary.
- Made donations to the Devon & Cornwall Refugee Council, Macmillan Nurses, Dove & Dolphin (Exeter Palestine Solidarity Campaign), Practical Action, Mustard Seed School in Uganda.